Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby!




In November, we found out that I was pregnant, initial reaction for me was complete nervousness. But boy can I tell you that I was very very excited as well. I felt that Alex, and I as well, deserved the chance to become parents, although it was a fear I had, and felt it would be all to easy to keep putting it off and never trying. In the past, I was told that it was just mine and my ex-husbands genes together just didn't mesh, and that together we were missing a chromosome. So with much praying decided to go ahead and give it a try with, and for Alex, not to mention for myself. The doctors appointments continued to go well, and with the 4th month ultrasound, where you can find out what you are having, I was scared out of my mind, because in the past that is also the ultrasound where we would find out not all was well with our little ones. But I found that things were just fine! The ultrasound turned out as it should be, and Alex and I found out we are having a little girl, due July 23rd! So we are are at the count down with only two more months left, and am both very excited, and can not wait to meet our little girl, who we are planning to name McKelle Ryan. It's a very happy time for all of us, and thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Amanda Davenport said...

I am so excited to see what your little girl looks like! You look so happy prego!!!!