Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting....


Well I am down to two weeks til due date, and am getting so very excited...anxious but excited! Right now we are at the waiting game stage, and its the ticking time bomb time. I had a check-up today and am at 50% effaced, and dilated to a 3, so any time now. I am so looking forward to meeting this little girl! Things are ready to go, including me! I know I will miss having the feeling of her inside me. The blessings that we as women get to feel is amazing and no amount of words can express it! This was the first pregnancy that I was able to feel any movement at all, its something I will never forget, the first time she kicked me, I seriously thought something had fallen on me, and I kept looking around, and then it hit me, it was amazing! So I hope to keep you all posted, the time has come, where all I can do is wait and feel such enjoyment that it is going to be soon!!! I love this feeling!

3 comments:

McCreath's said...

I am soooo excited for you and can't wait till you have your sweet little girl! I know what you mean about them kicking you. It is amazing! I miss it a little bit right now, but its so much funner to have them out! Good luck and hope everything goes good! :)

Tawnya said...

Isn't it such a crazy time? I'm so happy for you and hope that the delivery goes smoothly.

Amanda Davenport said...

Wow thats amazing!~ I didn't realize you didn't feel the others kick I love it! It reasures you there okay and mine is very busy little man in there! I can't wait to see her and spoil her!!!!