Thursday, April 15, 2010

9 months...what????



Today we had McKelle's 9 month appointment, when they say the time goes fast..they mean it! I can not believe that in 3 months my newborn is going to be 1 year!!! She is still a little munchkin. 16 pounds 14 ounces, and 27 and a half inches, 16 percentile in weight, and 48 percentile in length, so she is a tall one! She really is just growing so big! She crawls (both regular, and army) whichever she feels in the mood for. She pulls herself to a standing position and walks along the furniture. She says both mom, and dada, and loves to say hi, be it to people she knows or strangers. Lately she has developed a very deep growl, that turns my sweet little gizmo, into a gremlin haha...but oh it is so dang cute! She really has a fun and loving personality!!! Man, I love her!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Lori Kinzie said...

McKelle is so darn cute! Time does go by way to fast! It is so fun watching them grow though!

carm said...

I didnt know she said words. I can't wait until she says hi to me. I miss her so much.

carm said...

I did love when she called me on the phone and said hi to me lol, that was so cute. When you said she loved ot say Hi you meant it ha ha, what a cute girl cant wait to see her. I cant wait to see you guys either ha ha.