Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween!!





Halloween was bittersweet for me this year, I love Halloween, I always have, and was so so looking forward to it this year, because I had my little girl to take out and enjoy it with!! Unfortunately things did not quite turn out the way I had planned, the Wednesday before I had surgery, gall bladder removal, and a small lump in my back to be removed as well. If I would have only had the gall bladder done I would have been able to take McKelle Trick or Treating, but with both I was still to much in pain to be able to, it broke my heart I wanted to so bad! Luckily her daddy was able to, and she was able to get her little pumpkin bucket quite full! And she was absolutely adorable in her elephant costume!!! Here's to next year!!!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

I hope things went well with your surgery. I miss you!