Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 years ago..


It was 10 years ago that I was again blessed enough, to welcome an angel into my arms for a short time. Kyle Robert was born January 23rd, 2000, and lived for 10 hours. He was absolutely beautiful with golden skin, and tight little blonde corkscrew curls. I was told that his dad had the same hair, I loved it. And I love him so much. We knew with this little guy, that we would not be able to raise him at this time. We spent as much time holding and loving him as we could. All too soon, it was time for him to leave us. The days that followed were kind of a blur, I remember after his burial, as people were leaving, I was still standing there, my dad came to me and said," it's time to say goodbye", and all I could say was, "I don't know how". But I can say, that I was and am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the gospel in my life. It helped me through the most difficult times and trials in my life. And I am so blessed to have known and to be able to raise 3 perfect angels!

3 comments:

McCreath's said...

You are so wonderful Cyn and so strong! It will be so wonderful when you get to have all your angel babies back. I bet you think its amazing that McKelle just came from there and knows them and they know her! What a joyeous reunion you will all have! Hugs girl and you amaze me!!

Aubrey said...

Thinking of you! I can't even imagine what you've been through. You are a tough momma! You will see them again.

Amanda Davenport said...

Truly inspirational I don't know how you made it so far! Your so amazing and a wonderful,great,the best mom ever! I know you will meet them all again I love you so much and you are very special! Hugs!