Monday, March 1, 2010

mcKelle Ryan





Although McKelle will be 8 months on the 13th, here are some of the things she does, and has learned throughout month 7. She loves sitting up, and thinks that she is a big girl, and indeed she is. Although she rocks back and fourth she seems to be completely content on doing the army crawl, she loves it, and goes so many places. It is darling and I love it! She loves to stand, and thinks its perfectly fine to start taking those steps to get her to where she wants to go, (us holding her hands of course). She smiles, laughs, talks, and blows raspberries all the time, and is such a happy little girl! She always wakes up very happy...most of the time I don't even know she is awake, til she starts talking and playing, and then when I go to get her out of her crib, she just looks and me and gets so excited!! It is only one of the highlights of my day!! I love this little girl!!! How lucky am I!!!

3 comments:

mandy dominici said...

SHe is a doll! Ari could take some army crawl lessons from her, he doesn't like to move much.

Kim said...

She's a cutie!
Just a reminder, I will be going private at the end of March, I would love to have you along for the ride! If you want, leave me your email address and I'll include you in my invite list!
kkmanor@hotmail.com

VaLynne said...

this really needs to be updated LOL Get back on and add LynLee and a soon to be 5 year old McKelle :)